We had family night last night...ate out at Red Robin. Boy do they have delicious burgers! Oldest DS couldn't make it cause he was taking his Music Fundamentals final.We got his to go..hope he did well.(He will know his grades by the weekend!)
We came home and DS was home from his test, so he ate and then we played a few games..Catch Phrase and UNO. Its a blast playing, we are so competitive!
This morning, I had to get up early and take the van into get an oil change. While I was over there I needed to stop at ACM to pick up some craft supplies for our 3rd gr. Sun. Sch. project this Sunday...we are making Mother's day flower pens. I will try to remember to take a pic. I also picked up a few play toys...a CuddleBug die,
some Graduation stickers, and two canvas 8 x 8 albums. One for a friend's DD who is having a bridal shower soon!
I need to get off here and finish my Mother's Days cards..blessings all!
No comments:
Post a Comment