Yep, its a little early, but I thought I better post this before I got too busy.
Tonight DD is in a play at church and tom'w. is full of cleaning, laundry, packing and grocery shopping for oldest DS who has to stay behind....we leave for Ohio bright and early Friday morning through Jan. 1st.
I wanted to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Hey - I have that smae background! ;) Well - mine has a different picture of course. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well. Have a wonderful time in Ohio!
Merry Christmas to you too! Safe travels!
Great picture! Have a Merry Christmas Dear Friend and a Happy New Year too! May we have just as much fun in 2008 as we did in 2007! (PA here we come!!!)
Jeanne, Merry Christmas to you and what a great page. I love it.
Post a Comment