Friday, February 15, 2008

Its Friday!!

I am soooo happy its Friday! Something about having no school tom'w. makes this teacher happy, happy, happy! Plus, its a long weekend with Presidents Day!

Whats on the agenda for this evening...crafting I hope! (Got some finishing up on a friend's baby page and get a few packages ready to mail out on Monday)

BUT, first when DH gets home we need to go get his van. We took it in last night to drop off for an oil change. Then the mechanic calls and says we need three little light blubs for the middle brake lights and TWO new back tires...all of this to a tune of $245.50. Well, I better stick with NO craft buying, for sure! I thinki I have enough in my craft room to keep me busy for a lonnngggg time! Ya think!?

Thought I would post the cards(and envies) I made at my SU demo's(Thanks Toni!!) Sellbration party last week:





4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Really cute cards, Jeanne! :-)

Jayne said...

Adorable cards!

Starr said...

OH Jeanne! I just LOVE that crab card. I am so ready for some MD blue crabs!

Stacey said...

These cards are beautiful!!! Love that birthday cake!!