Saturday, February 28, 2009

New do

Well, I am tired of long, so today DD and I went with a dear friend to get our hair cut. My friend's aunt is a hair stylist and she permed and cut my hair...here is a before

and after:



Its going to take some getting use to...I have had my hair long for several years and I haven't had a perm in at least 20yrs! So, my Curling iron and I are becoming good friends again!
Tuesday, I get to wash my hair...can't wait to wash some of the perm smell out... Ewwwww!
No, its not colored(just the lighting) BUT DD and my Stylist WANT me to get it colored. I said, "Lets wait...one drastic step at a time!"

Here is DD and I...sorry its blurry:

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I love it and don't take this wrong but it makes you look younger. Keep the style.

Jayne said...

I think it is super cute!!

Karen said...

That is a very flattering style. Looks great!

Cindy said...

I like the new look!

Anonymous said...

I am loving this new style. It is so cute. And just like Colleen said (put the frying pan down) it does make you look much younger!
Blessings~~~ Danielle

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Love the new 'do, Jeanne!

Starr said...

This is such a cute look for you!!!