Thursday, April 02, 2009

Our 26th!

It was our 26th anniversary...(yea, I know, hard to believe!) and Scott and I went up to our fave getaway city...Lancaster, PA! We love the Amish area and went to the same resort we went to last year, because they treated us so well. Its called Willow Valley and its actually our third time there thanks to dear church friends who invited us along with their family several years ago.

The resort knew it was our anniversary, so they upgraded our room to a executive suite with separate bedroom and sitting area with two 40 inch TVs!(and dropped the price from $130 to $99!) Plus, they gave us a buy one dinner get one free coupon AND we both got a free breakfast.
Now mind you we are in the Amish country...and the food is yummy! We got in a few long walks to walk off all we ate!! We got the kids some chocolate Whoopie pies!(and NO, none for me!)

It was a lovely time to just get away from the mundane everyday things for 24 hrs...and this is the only photo I got on our way to leave to come home. It poured rain or I would have got a photo outside!
BTW...I LOVE my hubby! He is the BEST husband and father to our children.
I am a blessed woman.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary and I hope you have many, many more together. You both look so happy.

Jayne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jeanne!! We celebrated our 26th Anniv this year too (back in Jan).