Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ugg boots!

Well, I always thought a pair of these would be comfortable and there is a giveaway on their site..so I thought I would try to win a pair!
(funny story, DD thought they were ugly till just this past month she went and tried on a pair and now she LOVES them!!)

Sheepskin boots

3 comments:

ellie said...

good luck with the contest! I've never thought they were that great looking either, but I've heard people say they are really comfortable...and anyway, if you can get a pair for free who cares what they look like, right? lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanne.
Good luck with the contest. Did you know Ugg Boots origingated in Australia. The name/idea was never patented so the name became free for all... Just a little bit of trivia for you. Although many contries will try to tell you that they are the country, i am telling you i have it from a good source, aussie land was the first...
Our entire family have Ugg Boots and love 'em to pieces. We literally wear them till they cant be worn anymore. i will post a pic soon to show you my oldies...
xoxo Carolyn (CHW)

Unknown said...

Good luck on the contest. Funny - I had never heard of these boots before lol Apparently they have quite a following :)