Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hard to believe it is here, March 17th. Seems like it was
just yesterday when we had the BIG blizzard here with over 2 feet of snow!

We had our traditional corn beef and cabbage meal this past Sunday, because we are going to be at church cleaning in the kitchen tonight. IT was the best dinner I have ever made...I cooked the meal in my crock-pot for the first time! Should have taken a photo of it! Maybe next time!

Thought I would post this photo of my mom's parents and grandmother:
My grandfather was of Irish descent...Norris Corbin(not sure of my great grandmother...her last name was Kimes)



It is such a beautiful day here in MD(sunny and in the 60s today!)...enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day! It is cloudy and cold here. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!