Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update on My Life

Wow, has this summer flew...and the older I get the fast time goes.

So glad that I was able to get to see my mom three times this summer...she
is doing well and has adjusted to her new home at the rehab/nursing home.
I TRIED to convince her to come live with us, but she said she was fine there and was happy with the place. I would love her here, but will abide her wishes, for in visiting with her, I can see she has adjusted well there. I still have LOTs of paperwork I am trying to get done here for her...thank goodness for the Internet.


Trying to get the boys school stuff in order for school to start after Labor Day...I had forgot a few things I needed to get ordered, so they are on there way here. DD starts back to college Aug. 22...taking 4 classes towards her Medical Assisting degree. Some great news, she was promoted from a grade 1 to a grade 3 at her job(office clerk with the gov't.) and will be getting a raise. She has been there a year! SO, she is actively looking for a car now...so I can have my van back. Just in time for DS2 to get his driver's license and use my van to get himself to work! LOL!

Psalm 62:8




1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

So good to hear that your mom is adjusting well to her new home. I can only imagine how good that must make you feel that she likes the place.
A big congrats to your daughter and her raise, good luck to her finding a good low cost vehicle :)