Saturday, November 12, 2011

Presenting the Magic Jelly Beans

Out two older sons formed a group to play at a local fundraiser for a friend's church.
The 15yo boy, Tyler, has leukemia and his parents needed help with expenses when Tyler has to travel for treatment. The fundraiser drew 7 bands...and the crowd looked to be over 150??
It looked like it was well attended and I haven't heard yet how much they raised.
DH and I went to see the guy on the left is our oldest, Seth and the drummer is our middle son, Joel. Josh, (lead singer here in this photo) and Jeff(on the right) rounded out the group.
They have been practicing in our basement every Sunday for a few months now and came up with 5 songs. It was great to hear them in a larger area!
I included one of their last songs(2 parts)...hard to understand the lyrics...but you will tap your foot with the music, I am sure!






No comments: