Friday, February 10, 2012

Update on my Mom

My dear mom had a wonderful birthday on 2/3/12. The nursing home had balloons for her and sang her "Happy Birthday". She has received 20 cards for her special day! (Thank- you to all those who sent one) The activities lady told mom that she was also going to get to Skype with me that same day. The office secretary set up the Skype on her computer and mom and I were able to see each other and chat. What fun it was to be able to see her and talk. My mom asked, "Is this costing you anything?" Of course I told her "No, mom."

So we set a time to Skype again past Friday...unfortunately, after 10 min we were disconnected and I was not able to reconnect with the nursing home. I need to call on Monday to see when I can set up another time to chat. Its great to be able to see her and hear how her week has went.

I love my mom. :-)

No comments: