Middle DS's finger is healing nicely...he has done a great job of taking care of it!
He would make a great nurse.
DD, a few of her bridesmaids and I went on Tuesday to look at wedding dresses and narrowed it down to two! She looked so beautiful in both...and she and I are heading back today to look at a few more to be sure that those two were IT!
I had plans to go see my mom and in-laws this coming weekend for the week, but on the way home from the wedding dress shop I chipped a tooth while chewing gum! The dentist was closed by the time we got home, they are closed on Weds.. I called this am and the dentist is out tom'w. and they can't get me in till 2pm Tuesday. I asked if they got any cancellations on Monday to please put me in. One of the reasons I was heading to see my mom was the nursing home was having a care plan mtg on Weds.(they only do them every 90 days). Hoping that I can get in Monday and then I could still make it out to my mom's mtg.
God must have a reason for my delay...reading James 4:1-10 this morning in our devotionals.
I submit to you dear Lord.
1 comment:
There must be a good reason :)
So exciting, hope you are getting good pictures of everything.
Post a Comment