Monday, April 23, 2012

Update

Its been a busy past week...

Trying to sell my mom's house in the worse economy. Its been on the market for almost a month and we got an offer. Though we countered it, the buyers didn't want to work with us so we lost that offer, we guess?? The realtor never told us for sure they said no. (Yes, we are having issues with the realtor, too) Its hard trying to sell a house this far away. Prayers needed to get her house sold soon.

The boys had their annual Youth Share Fair fundraiser last night. The youth or other church member auction off different things to the highest bidder. (For instance the boys offered help around the yard)
They raised over $1700 for the Youth trip this summer!
 The Youth are going to Durham,NC with a group called World Changers again this year, so the fund raising helps!

Today, I get to go for my permanent crown to be put on...not fun. I don't like to go to the dentist. I always have *white knuckles and a tense neck* when I come out of there.

Another prayer, DS wants to find a new place to rent(current place is too high)...he was beat out of one place he was looking at...so he is trying to find another.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

wishing you all the best with the house selling, I haven't had to go thru that but heard of others having a rough time with it.