Sunday, January 07, 2024

Happy New Year!

 It is 2024! Grateful to be in our new home and near family! 

We had a bit of snow today so its wonderful to be back in here. We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Christ's birth and visiting with our kids, grandkids and also seeing some family we hadn't seen in years during the holidays.

I have a Crockpot cooking with our pork and sauerkraut. Yes, we were at our daughters home and missed making that New Years meal! So having it today, so celebrating today.

In my craft room and trying to decide where to begin in my crafting again. When we downsized/decluttered I was able to just keep what I felt was important and I will use. I had so many crafts I bought and never got more into them. So I have my Cricut, Sizzix machine, card making, scrapbooking stuff and sewing/quilting to keep me occupied.

Okay so I need to pick a project. Starting tomorrow, I need to use my Cricut to label some things in my new pantry I have been putting off. THERE, I have a start!

 

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats to be in your new home :) I really need to go through my things and get rid of stuff that I do not need anymore, probably be a good idea not to buy anymore either, there's a thought :)
Happy New Year!

JeanneLee said...

LOL< I haven't bought anything since we started building this house! I do have some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket since moving here. I use to be a 5-15 min drive to any of the big box stores. Now we are 35-45 min away. Thank goodness we have a Walmart 15 min away at least!